Are you in search of new flooring for your house or business that looks stylish and comes with many practical benefits? Cork floors and rubber flooring are available in several luxurious options, and both offer many advantages. Floor Coverings International® has an large inventory of cork and rubber floors that will make your house or business a more beautiful and useful environment. We also offer the best services, including professional cork and rubber flooring installation, a mobile showroom and Design Associates that support you every step of the way during the selection process.
What Are The Benefits Of Rubber And Cork Flooring?
Residences and commercial properties will receive luxurious style choices from the rubber and cork flooring in-stock at Floor Coverings International®. Cork plank flooring can be ordered dyed to fit the color of your space. Embossing can allow cork plank flooring to mimic the luxurious look of natural hardwood. Cork flooring installation can also be performed in herringbone and chevron patterns to deliver a pleasing effect. Rubber flooring comes in a likewise extensive variety of styling choices, such as solid, multi-colored, patterned, marbled, mosaic, and made to look like natural stone.
The practical benefits of cork and rubber floors include high-impact resistance, softness, and sound dampening. These attributes make rubber and cork floors suitable for a wide range of home and commercial spaces.
Innovative services like the Mobile Flooring Showroom® from Floor Coverings International® will bring an array of styles of cork and rubber flooring right to your doorstep. You can examine and experience different options in the comfort of your residence or workplace, and our Design Associates will be available to help you in understanding how each option will perform in your space. Contact us immediately and schedule a visit to discover how cork or rubber flooring installation will enhance your residence or business.
Reinvent Your Living Or Commercial Space With Cork Or Rubber Floors From Floor Coverings International ®
Floor Coverings International® will help you reinvent your living or commercial space with the beauty and practical benefits of cork and rubber flooring options. Rubber flooring and cork plank flooring are offered from our specialty flooring options in a variety of colors and styles. Cork floors and rubber floors are environmentally friendly, recyclable, durable, and won't fill landfills forever after they're discarded. You'll find the finest selection at Floor Coverings International® as well as stress-free cork and rubber flooring installation.
The Many Practical Benefits Of Rubber And Cork Floors
You'll be amazed at the countless advantages cork and rubber floors bring to your home or commercial property, making it into a more beautiful and functional place. Cork plank flooring is manufactured in many designs and styles, including texturizing that mimics traditional hardwood. Rubber flooring can similarly be created with flecking and marbling or made to give the look of natural stone.
Either options of rubber and cork floors are great for heavy furniture and machinery, as they offer superior load-bearing capabilities than wood or vinyl with less wear. The improved softness for walking and sound-absorbing attributes of cork plank and rubber flooring make them perfect for rooms where you want to minimize noise and maximize functionality. Built to last for decades, you'll get plenty of use from either specialty flooring option, especially when you allow the experts at Floor Coverings International® handle your rubber or cork flooring installation.
Designate a suitable time, and you can view several kinds of cork and rubber flooring in the comfort of your home or business. Our Mobile Flooring Showroom® brings them to you, and our Design Associates will demonstrate how different materials and different styles will look and feel in your space. To get the highest-rated selection and services on cork and rubber floors, get in touch with Floor Coverings International® now.
Why Should Home And Business Owners Choose Cork And Rubber Floors?
How can residences and business owners improve their spaces with elegance and performance? Floor Coverings International ® supplies a varied selection of cork and rubber flooring options for style and functionality. Cork plank flooring and rubber flooring are exciting choices that offer comparable lifespans to traditional hardwood and vinyl options but with better qualities like water resistance that make them suitable for more applications. We also provide expert rubber and cork flooring installation services to help homes and businesses get the best experience from these specialty flooring products.
What Are The Benefits Of Rubber And Cork Plank Flooring?
Cork and rubber floors are perfect for homes or businesses searching for comfortable, long-lasting, and eco-friendly flooring solutions.
- Comfort: Both rubber and cork flooring are famous for their pliability, making them comfortable to stand on for long periods of time.
- Durability: Rubber flooring is durable and strong and can endure heavy foot traffic, while cork flooring is resistant by nature to scratches, dents, and staining.
- Sound insulation: Cork flooring has sound-dampening qualities, which can reduce noise levels in homes and businesses. Rubber flooring similarly comes with good sound insulation properties, especially when compared to other types of hard flooring like tile or hardwood.
- Sustainability: Cork floors are a green resource that can be harvested without harming the tree, making it a more eco-friendly flooring choice. Rubber floors can also be created using recycled materials or continuously harvested from renewable trees, making it a more eco-friendly choice.
- Easy maintenance: Both cork and rubber floors are low-maintenance and easy to care for and can be easily cleaned using a mild detergent or water.
- Style options: Both cork and rubber flooring are manufactured in various colors, patterns, and styles at Floor Coverings International ®, making it easy to find a choice that fits any desired aesthetic.
Cutting-edge services from Floor Coverings International ® include the Mobile Flooring Showroom ® and factory-trained experts handling rubber and cork flooring installation. Residential and commercial properties should assess the benefits of these unique flooring products and utilize our superior selection and services.
Cork And Rubber Flooring From Floor Coverings International ® Offers Style And Many Practical Benefits To Homes And Commercial Spaces
Beauty and improved functionality are attainable for homes and businesses by opting for cork or rubber floors over other common materials like wood and vinyl. Floor Coverings International ® offers a outstanding selection of rubber and cork floors to match any desired aesthetic and provides excellent services than any other flooring store, including expert rubber and cork flooring installation.
The Advantages Of Rubber And Cork Flooring
Before choosing traditional flooring materials like hardwood or vinyl, property owners should understand the many advantages of cork and rubber floors:
- Comfortable: Cork and rubber flooring are gentle underfoot, making for a perfect solution for high-traffic areas inside homes and businesses. Cork and rubber floors are also ideal for exercise equipment, bulky furniture, and heavy-duty machinery.
- Durable: Rubber flooring boasts impressive longevity and can handle heavy foot traffic with ease, while cork floors offer natural protection against scratches, indentations, and staining.
- Sound Absorbent: Cork and rubber flooring both give a natural soundproofing solution, helping to reduce sound disruptions inside homes and businesses. Rubber floors also outperforms in noise reducing capabilities compared to alternative flooring materials such as tile or hardwood.
- Eco-Friendy: Cork floors are produced from a renewable resource -- cork being harvested without damaging the tree -- making it a better choice for the environment. Rubber is similarly produced sustainably from trees or reclaimed products, making it a more environmentally-friendly choice than alternative flooring materials.
- Low-Maintenance: Cork and rubber floors are low-maintenance and are quickly cleaned using a damp mop or cloth.
- Both cork and rubber flooring is available in a variety of styles, colors, and patterns at Floor Coverings International®, ensuring customers find the perfect match to any space.
Floor Coverings International ® has an impressive selection of rubber and cork flooring to choose from. We also offer superior services, like a showroom that travels to the location of clients, and expert rubber and cork flooring installation. Residential and commercial property owners should get in touch with Floor Coverings International ® in their area to discover more about these specialty flooring options offering style and practical benefits.cork floors Sharonville Oh